Friday, August 7, 2015

Zistle Trading

One part of the hobby I haven't engaged in enough is Trading, and now, I'm on Zistle, a site that allows you to digitally catalog your cards, and create trade lists and want lists, and offer up trades to other users. I figured I could use Zistle to get moving on my 2004 Stanley Cup Champions rookie card project. I found a trader who was willing to trade me a Pavel Kubina RC, so check him off the list. In addition to the Kubina, I'll also be getting a couple commons, Johan Holmqvist 07-08 Fleer Ultra, and Vinny Lecavalier 09 Fleer Ultra. I figured I should start small as I find my way on Zistle, I didn't want to have too big of a trade for the first time around. The cards should come in the mail soon. I swapped a Michael Bournival YG that I had a duplicate of. Holmqvist was one of my favorite Lightning goalies even though his time in Tampa Bay was brief, and 07-08 Fleer Ultra is one of my favorite base set designs but I don't have a lot of that set for some reason.

So far, I've got rookie cards of St. Louis, Boyle, and Kubina from the 2004 Lightning. This won't be a challenging project as overall most players on that team didn't have scarce rookie cards, a lot of them came out in a time of overproduction, but the team is special to me, so I'll get them together in a set, and it shouldn't take too long, or cost much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment